- Hindi News
- tech auto
- TVS Grew 10.7% And Bajaj Auto Grew 6.6% On A Monthly Basis But Hero MotoCorp Sales Down 3%
Automobile companies released sales figures in July. On Sunday, July 1, companies like Maruti, Tata, Nissan, Honda had released the sales data. In such a situation, today (August 2) along with two-wheeler companies, some four wheeler companies have also released their figures. According to the July data, there has been a growth in the sales of Bajaj Auto, TVS Motor. At the same time, there has been a decline of 3 percent in Hero’s sales. Let’s look at the sales figures of all these one by one…
TVS Motor gets 10.7% growth
- TVS sold 2,78,855 vehicles in July. In this way, it has got a bang growth of 10.7% in comparison to June on a monthly basis. The company sold 2,51,886 vehicles in June. The company says that the demand for its vehicles is going to remain the same in the coming months.
- The company sold 2,62,728 two-wheelers in July. In June, this figure was 2,38,092 two-wheelers. Its domestic sales during this period stood at 1,75,169 vehicles. The company sold 1,38,772 bikes in July. At the same time, 74,351 scooters were sold. In June, the company sold 54,595 scooters.
Hero MotoCorp sales down 3%
- The country’s largest two-wheeler company Hero MotoCorp Ltd sold 4,54,398 vehicles in July. The company faced degrowth of 3% on a monthly basis. The company said that due to the second wave of lockdown and corona, our sales have been affected. However, the company expects sales to pick up this month on the back of a better monsoon. Also, the benefits of the festival season are also expected to come in the coming days.
- The company sold 4,24,126 bikes last month with a decline of 4%. However, there was an increase in the sales of the scooter. In July, the company sold 30,272 scooters. Whereas in June it had sold 27,624 scooters.
Bajaj Auto gets 6.6% growth
Bajaj Auto has achieved a growth of 6.6% on a monthly basis. The company sold 3,69,136 vehicles in July. It sold 1,56,232 two-wheelers with a growth of 0.3% in domestic sales. At the same time, the company exported 1,74,337 two-wheelers with a huge growth of 12.5%. In commercial vehicles, it sold 38,547 vehicles with a growth of 8.40%.
There is more news…