Troubled with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
new Delhi4 hours ago
- Copy link
In the same week, data of more than 53 crore Facebook users from more than 100 countries was leaked online. Out of this, hackers made public the phone numbers and private data of more than 500 million people. In this, the data of 60 lakh Indian users was also reported to be hacked.
In such a situation, you feel that your data has also been leaked from Facebook, or it may be leaked. So you can delete your account by saving your Facebook data.
Process to save data from Facebook account
1. First login to your Facebook account and go to account settings.
2. Now in General Account Settings, scroll down and click the bottom button and copy the download link.
3. Now select Start My Archive on the next screen. You will get an email when you are ready for download.
4. You will get an email with the Facebook title. Here you will have a download link, click on it
5. You can save the downloaded file to the system. It will be saved in zip format.
Process to delete Facebook account
1. Login to Facebook account and click on top right.
2. Now going to Settings and Privacy, click on Settings.
3. Now click on the Facebook information in the left column.
4. Now click on Deactivation and Deletion.
5. Now selectively delete the account and continue to delete the account deletion.
6. Click delete account and enter your password and continue.