New DelhiOne hour ago
- copy link
The Speaker said that all the preparations have been made for the proceedings in the Parliament.
Monsoon session of Parliament may start from July. Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla said on Friday, ‘There will be a monsoon session of Parliament. All the preparations have been done. 445 MPs have got the vaccine. All the employees of the Secretariat have also been vaccinated. MPs and people working in Parliament who have not got the vaccine, they will get it from June 21.
He has further said that the decision of the monsoon session is taken by the cabinet sub-committee. Lok Sabha is gearing up for the monsoon session. Kovid guidelines will be followed during the session.
more than 40 bills pending
The government has already planned the bills to be passed in the session. More than 40 bills and 4 ordinances are pending due to the second wave of Corona. Three sessions had to be canceled midway due to Corona. The entire winter session of 2020 itself was cancelled.
This urgent bill is pending
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Amendment Bill. In this bill, with emphasis on the protection of children, its measures have been talked about.
- The Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens (Amendment) Bill. In this bill, children will be given Rs 10,000 every month for the maintenance of their parents. Instructions can be given to give.
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Bill: Based on declaring 6 bodies of Kolkata, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Ahmedabad, Hajipur, and Rae Bareli as institutions of national importance.
- Assisted Reproductive Technology (Regulation) Bill: According to this bill all assisted reproductive technology clinics and banks should be registered under the National Registry of Banks and Clinics of India.
These 4 ordinances were issued after the budget session
1. Homeopathy Central Council (Amendment) Ordinance
2. Indian Medicine Central Council (Amendment) Ordinance
3. Air Quality Management Commission Ordinance in National Capital Region and adjoining areas
4. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (Amendment) Ordinance and Tribunal Reforms