KBC 12 Highlights
- Big B hosted two contestants in tonight’s episode
- He started the sport with Tuesday’s roll-over contestant Shivam Rajput
- He received Rs 50 lakh and stop the sport
Bachchan started tonight’s episode of TV quiz present Kaun Banega Crorepati 12 with Tuesday’s roll-over contestant Shivam Rajput from Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. He performed the sport rather well and had his lifelines intact for the longest time. He used them throughout the previous few questions. Shivam managed to win Rs 50 lakh within the recreation.
He did not know the reply to the Rs 1 crore query and determined to stop the sport. The Rs 1 crore query requested in tonight’s episode was: “Who is credited for coining the term ‘Meghalaya’?Amitabh Bachchan revealed that the correct answer to the question was Shiba Prasad Chatterjee. Big B congratulated Shivam for the whopping amount that he won.
The second contestant to play with Amitabh Bachchan in tonight’s episode was Preet Mohan Singh from Mohali, a DIG in CRPF. During the course of the game, he talked about his love for sports and added that would like his kids to pursue a career in the armed forces. He added that the reason behind coming to KBC 12 was to inspire youngsters to be a part of the armed forces and to serve their nation.
Some of the questions asked in tonight’s episode of KBC 12 were:
- Which of these renowned musicians was born in Varanasi?
- India’s official entry to Oscars 2021, Jallikattu, is a film in which language?
- Who was India’s first captain in T20 International?
In terms of production, which of these is the largest train coach manufacturing unit in the world?
- Which legendary Urdu poet is fondly called “Khuda e Sukhan” or “God of Poetry”?
- Follow us for extra updates on Kaun Banega Crorepati 12