a few moments ago
- copy link
Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for SSC Selection Post Phase IX 2021 in 271 Central Government Departments. The registration process has also started from 24th September. Candidates who want to apply for Various Selection Post can visit the official site of SSC. ssc.nic.in You can apply for the recruitment drive by visiting the website till October 28. Through this recruitment drive, 3261 posts will be recruited. Candidates will have to apply only once for a category post.
Number of posts : 3261
- Starting date of application – 24 September 2021
- Last Date of Application – 25 October 2021
- Last date for making online fee payment – 28 October 2021
- Last date to generate offline challan – 28 October 2021
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of the bank) – 1 November 2021
- Date of Computer Based Examination – January/February 2022
There are a total of 3261 posts for 271 central government departments, 477 for SC, 249 for ST, 788 for OBC, 1366 for unreserved and 381 for EWS. Remaining posts are reserved for Divyang and other categories. Of these, more than 400 posts are for multi-tasking staff. While 146 posts are for Research Assistant and 62 posts are for Junior Geographical Assistant.
Candidates have to pay Rs 100 as application fee. Fee payment can be done online. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations for qualifying posts of 10th, 12th and Graduation or above level in which objective type multiple choice questions will be asked.