- Hindi news
- Joe Biden US Foreign Policy | US President Joe Biden On American Foreign Policy Said America Is Back.
Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
On Thursday, US President Joe Biden reached the State Department. Here he gave information about the foreign policy of his government. Vice President Kamala Harris was also with him.
Joe Biden, who took the oath of office of the US President on 20 January, put the picture of the new foreign policy for the first time. For this, they specially reached the State Department i.e. the Ministry of External Affairs. Did not say anything about India, but gave some hints on the issues of China and Myanmar. On the Yemen crisis, he indicated to Saudi Arabia that he should be vigilant about human rights. Here he knows what he said on the issue.
- Russia: There social activist Alexi Navelny was arrested because he was exposed to corruption. We demand that Nevelny be released immediately and unconditionally.
- Myanmar: The US, along with all its allies, will try to ensure the return of democracy to Myanmar at the earliest. Rule of law is necessary. Those not doing so will have to bear the consequences.
- China: If every conspiracy to cause economic harm to America will be dealt with. Action has been prepared against it. China’s accountability on human rights will be determined. If there are American interests, then they are willing to partner with China.
- Global Alliance: America will bring its old friends back together. Alliances will be strengthened for this. We will try to unite the world again.
- Refugee Problem: In particular, it is higher on the Mexico border. Things had worsened during Trump’s era. A border wall was being built there. Its work has, at present, been stopped.
- Review of military deployment: Now the ‘Global Review’ of the deployment of American troops in the world will be done. It will be decided what our priorities should be. There will be no withdrawal of troops from Germany. There are 4 thousand American soldiers here.
- Democracy: Negotiations will be held soon with the world’s largest democratic countries. There is a need to bring these on one platform. The importance of democratic countries will never diminish.
- Focus on Yemen:The US will not approve Saudi and UAE military operations against Yemen. Arms supplies to these countries have already been banned. Timothy Landerking will be the new ambassador in Yemen. Saudi will remain an ally as before.
- Homosexuality: Memorandum has been issued to all concerned government agencies in this regard. It says that rights related to LGBT should be protected in every part of the world.
- climate :America is ready to fulfill its responsibilities. We would like the targets set in this world to be met with time and evidence.